Ok so I know I’m pretty late on this epidemic, but I wanted to do research first.
The SOPA act (Stop Online Piracy Act) is a bill proposed by congress to stop the copying of music, video, intellectual property ect…
Now the fact is that every year we have bills like this proposed, and they never pass. So this gives the probability that this will not pass.
But the fact that this is the beginning is the scary part.
For my generation this could mean the end of internet sharing as we know it.
For some kids it’s all good, they never really use Facebook, the twitter, YouTube ect.
BUT for some people this could be the end of there life as they know it.
And for some people, like me, this is a wall for connecting to my old home, my old friends and my family since I cannot physically see them at all.
This situation is going to get worse, so if your 18 and an American citizen (boo me for age and citizenship-ness) please call your representative to put a stop to SOPA.
Now Ap World History
Wish me luck!
Bit then after after watching a vlogbrothers video….I feel much better….computer applications, i’m going to beat you down!!!!
Phrases: participial, gerund, absolute, appositive, infinitive, and prepositional.
•verb form, but functions like an adjective
• a noun must be near it
Examples: • the MELTED ice made a puddle
• the boy saved the BROKEN cup
To tell the difference
• The dog is snarling at the plumber (what is the dog doing?)
•The snarling dog attacked the plumber (which dog attacked the plumber?)
•always act like nouns
• always end in “ing”
Examples: •Running is an excellent form of exercise
• eating pizza is my favourite thing to do
• a sentence part describe the rest of the sentence in which it appears
• a phrase that renames a nouns within a sentence. Appositive are ALWAYS marked my commas
•Joey,the new kid, was late to class
• a phrase that starts with the word “to” plus a verb. WARNING: Do not confuse this with a prepositional phrase starting with the word “to”.